What is The Swingcheck?
The Swingcheck is a portable, lightweight, customisable training aid, designed to teach you to swing the golf club correctly on-plane, all the time, everytime.
The Swingcheck is like having your own golf coach with you. It fits in your golf bag, takes less than a minute to set up, and you can use it anywhere on almost any surface – grass, the patio, even inside on the carpet. The patented design allows you to simply customise The Swingcheck to suit your own height, club choice and stance and then practice your swing accurately and consistently.
What does The Swingcheck do?
Whether you are a beginner, a club player or a pro, a backswing that is on-plane is the key to greater power, more accuracy and more consistency in your game.
The Swingcheck will ensure you start and finish your backswing correctly and guide you through all the on-plane positions from beginning to end. Proven to improve your golf with just 5 minutes practice a-day, The Swingcheck develops your swing muscle-memory, giving you the correct feel and sensations from the top of the backswing, all the way to striking the ball.
What will I achieve with The Swingcheck?
- Find and feel that all-important slot at the top of the backswing
- Practice the correct, on-plane swing every time
- Build accurate and repeatable swing muscle-memory
- Develop a more natural, uncomplicated swing
- Reduce and eliminate downswing compensations because you can groove the correct backswing
- Take your swing confidently to the golf course as you will have the correct feel and sensations locked in your muscle-memory
- Hit the ball with more power, accuracy and consistency
- Reduce your handicap and enjoy your game more